KasselShake Steel Shingles
- KasselShake’s thick, random look of hand-split shakes is achieved through our precision stamping formation similar to how the body panels on your car or truck are made.
- Provides a distinctive high-end beauty for any style of home.
- Fits in any neighborhood and provides lasting curb appeal that results in permanently increased home value.
- Available colors including multi-hued ThermoBond powder PVDF finishes allow you to characterize your home to match your exact style.
- KasselShake is produced from thick .0165” G90 steel for unmatched strength.
- Walkable and impact resistant. Meets UL 2218 Class IV Impact Resistance testing.
- Unlike other roofing materials, KasselShake does not lose impact resistance as it ages.
- Unique combination of low weight and high strength.
- Never worry again about roof repair or replacement.
- Interlocking panels hold tight in high winds. 120 mph wind warranty.
- No exposed fasteners to weaken, back out, and leak.
- Our quality American-made steel is 35% recycled content and completely recyclable. Close the recycling loop!
- Helps to reduce attic temperatures and keep homes naturally in warm weather.
- Low weight helps avoid removing existing shingles and dumping them in landfills.
- Long life sustainability.
Increase Your Home’s Value
A home’s value is based upon how attractive it is to a potential buyer. Two things that prospective buyers hold in high priority are the home’s curb appeal and its anticipated future maintenance expense. Homes that are more attractive will command higher prices. So will homes that do not have any anticipated ongoing maintenance costs. KasselShake roofs are carefully manufactured to meet both of these concerns.
KasselShake adds immediate curb appeal to your home and, because of its long life, it maintains its attractiveness for many, many years to come. This provides added home value today and tomorrow. Additionally, unlike other roofs which sometimes require periodic maintenance in addition to replacement every 15 or so years, a KasselShake roof is a lasting part of your home. It will not become a bargaining point for a lower price should you sell your home in the future. It’s a great way to invest in your home for increased resale value in the future.